Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello World

This is the start of another exciting 100 days project! I am very much looking forward to working in this 'looser' setting and pulling from multiple sources instead of just one 'point person.' I don't want to bind myself to anything other than saying I'll be doing 100 poems. What kinds, I can't say, but I am excited to play and push the boundaries a little more this year.

I'm also going to be reading a lot of other poets this summer, I have a huge reading list, so you will definitely be seeing those influences in my writings. Some include Rilke, Pound, Eliot, Baudelaire, Yeats, Stevens, Fulton, Van-Clief Stefanon, and many others (hopefully) as soon as I can muster the funds to go on a massive shopping trip.

Here's to opening and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment